The Town of Rigley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Town of Rigley

A Life/Business Website/Forum RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apply to Become a Police Officer!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Apply to Become a Police Officer! Empty
PostSubject: Apply to Become a Police Officer!   Apply to Become a Police Officer! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:53 pm

Welcome to the R-PD, here you can apply to become a Police officer if you so wish!
To do so fill out the following form:

Name:
Bio:

When you first join, you will be put through training, which lasts for one week, this first week is unpaid, but on that weeks payday, you can rank up to PO, BUT YOU CANNOT COLLECT PAY UNTIL NEXT WEEK! From then on, your pay will be 2,000 a week which you get paid on Friday. This pay rate will not change until you get ranked up again.

As a Police Officer, you are Issued with the ARMCO SideEnforcer SideArm, although if you wish to leave the force, you must hand in your weapon! Or risk a visit from your former colleauges!

Thanks and good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://rigley.forumotion.net
Max Power
EVO Performance
EVO Performance
Max Power

PostSubject: Re: Apply to Become a Police Officer!   Apply to Become a Police Officer! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:42 pm

Name: Max Power
Preferred Unit: Police Commander
Bio: Always wanted to be in the police
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apply to Become a Police Officer!   Apply to Become a Police Officer! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:49 pm

Accepted, You will issued with your weapons soon
Back to top Go down
https://rigley.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply to Become a Police Officer!   Apply to Become a Police Officer! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply to Become a Police Officer!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Town of Rigley  :: Rigley Police Department-
Jump to: